When Charged with a Sex Crime, Choosing a Lawyer is Your Most Important Step
If you have been charged with a sex crime, how you got here no longer matters. What does matter is what you do next and how you address the charges against you. Hiring an attorney to help you mount your defense should be your very first step; unfortunately, choosing the proper attorney to help you defend your future can be a difficult decision.
When choosing an attorney to assist you with your sexual related charges, it is important to consider many factors, including:
- Their experience
- Their familiarity with Tampa’s prosecutors and judges
- Their body of work dealing with sex crimes
- Their past case results
- Their approach to your defense
William Hanlon is a Tampa sex crimes attorney with a number of qualifications that make him effective during criminal proceedings relating to sex crimes, including:
- Nearly 20 years of experience
- A detailed knowledge of the area’s prosecutors and judges
- Extensive work handling sex crimes
- Many favorable results for past clients facing damaging sex charges
- An aggressive and detailed approach to every client’s case
- A passion for protecting his clients form unnecessary penalties
In an effort to help you learn more about his practice and how he can help you combat the charges against you, Attorney Hanlon offers free consultations. During your consultation, you will have the opportunity to discuss your charges, learn more about the potential penalties and gain insight into your defense options.
Contact Attorney Hanlon online or call 813.228.7095 to schedule a free consultation to discuss your charges and learn more about how he can help.